Tuesday 8 March 2016

A Couple of Articles for the 'Anglers Mail'


After my appearance on BBC2's 'The Big Fish' TV show I was flattered to be approached by the 'Anglers Mail' magazine to put together a couple of features for inclusion in their pages back at Christmas time. I have read the magazine since I was a lad and first got in to fishing so I was over the moon to finally get a chance to grace it's pages.

I was given a 'Three Species Challenge' to complete for their cameras at a local fishery and had to catch a 1lb Roach, a 2lb Perch and a 10lb carp in one session. It was a tough challenge but I did well on the day and had a great time in the process too.......which is what fishing is all about really!

I also put together a piece about my winter pike fishing and the inspiration that I have taken over the years.

The articles are all shown below. Click on the images to see them in full size, they are the much easier to read. Tight Lines :)







No comments:

Post a Comment